The Bulls stumbled in Buffalo on November 20th, losing to the Golden Griffins, 71-64.
Some facts for this matchup: Last year, Buffalo beat Canisius 94-59. Through four years, the Bulls are 3-2, and that includes 2-1 at Koessler Athletic Center. Since 1980, the Buffalo record against Canisius is 10-18.
Canisius controlled turnover margin and also got the edge in offensive rebounding.
There was a big gap in offensive rebounding with Canisius tallying 12 offensive boards compared to 10 by Buffalo. There was a gap in turnovers, with seven for the Golden Griffins and 24 for the Bulls.
Javon McCrea led all scoring for the Bulls with 22 points on 64% shooting in 33 minutes. Jarod Oldham led both teams with nine assists.
The Bulls have fallen to 1-5 but with a lot of basketball left. They've also extended their 3 game losing streak.
The Bulls have got a matchup with Mansfield at home on November 24th.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Javon McCrea's career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Auraum Nuiriankh
- Javon McCrea has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 6 games this season.
- The last time UB started the season 1-5 was 2000.
- Javon McCrea has 6 straight double-digit point games.
Canisius Game Notes:
- Billy Baron set a career high with 4 steals.
- The top two scorers (Billy Baron and Jordan Heath) accounted for 45.0% of the points.
- Harold Washington has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Javon McCrea
, Jarod Oldham